“Great ceviche! Menu perfect for non-Spanish speakers!”

Embarcadero 41 Fusion
Ranked #437 of 2,592 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great ceviche! Menu perfect for non-Spanish speakers!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend has friends from Lima and they took us here to have dinner. The menu is all in Spanish but there are pictures of every menu option. The pictures made it difficult to choose what to eat because they all looked mouth watering good! The ceviche was outstanding! I also had the risotto with steak and that was delicious as well. Everyone in our group was very pleased with what they had ordered to eat. I would return to eat here again upon future visits to Lima.

The food prices seemed fair and the waiters were polite. Also, the restrooms were very clean and modern.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food and cozy Place!!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

As I was visiting a friend in Lima, he decided to take to a place where we can try one of the best typical food of the Miraflores neighborhood area, it was great, even at the end of the day and being the last customers of a beautiful sunday afternoon, the food was so fresh, well done and incredibly tasty; OMG what a incredible fish ceviche (it can be of other sea food , but fish), "chicharron" of fish (little fried squares of fish, in this case) with "mote" and red onions, Another dish with smashed potatoes, like a pie filled with a fish salad, that i can't remember the name, but was delicious, and a good jar of fresh "maracuya" (passion fruit) juice, I wouldn't change it for alcohol ever, what a combination, pure perfection!!!, the attention was really nice even though they were closing, we waited for a little while but it was ok, and the bill which I didn't see, but as per my friend who treated me that day, it was fair for the quality of the food! If you go around the Larcomar Mall, don't miss it, you wont regret it!!

• Visited April 2014
“Great little place to eat a ceviche”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Great find!! The mixed ceviche was to die for and the prices are good too! Service was friendly just don't expect anything to come fast!!

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Huge menu but everything is great”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have been here several times, and it never fails to disappoint. Amazing seafood dishes and the service is better than most peruvian restaurants.

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My impression is that this restaurant isn't aimed at tourists. The menu only came in Spanish but there were photos of every dish & our waiter spoke perfect English. I had a seafood dish & my hubby had beef (came with plantains, fried eggs, fries & rice). Don't remember the Spanish names but both were delicious. We liked that they had wine recommendations for each dish. Yes, there are cheaper places to eat in Lima but we thought it was good value for money.

• Visited November 2013