“FRESH & DELICIOUS!”

Design Your Salad
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Design Your Salad is a cafe/art gallery/restaurant. It works as a self service restaurant located in downtown Miraflores. Our menu has all types of salads, wraps, soups, sandwiches, homemade dressing, desserts and much more. We are committed to serving healthy food in a fast, fun, responsible, and affordable way!
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I had my doubts...Salad can go horribly wrong, or beautifully right! & design your salad hit the spot! Every ingredient was fresh & flavorful. We got the Andina salad with a veggie burger on top which was super super delish. The green lima beans, the succulent jumbo corn, even the lettuce had good flavor. And the dressing was perfect. I couldn't be happier, & I might just be going there every day I'm here, to get my daily dose of greens! :)

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This salad restaurant has a good offering of healthy soups and salads and the food is both tasty and healthy. But the place is terribly unorganised, there is no focus on the customer at all, service is ultra slow, no organisation and always lots of people waiting frustratingly to either order or be served. Shame because the food is quite good.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Don't go here. Simple. Don't even consider it.

The attractive patio aside, the service and food are both dreadful.

I ordered a Chicha Morada to drink. It was badly off - almost alcoholic. I sent it back, and asked for a fresh Lemonade. It was off too. Gosh. Diet coke please - at least that doesn't go off....

I ordered a quinoa burger. Good in theory. In practice, stale bread, last weeks' lettuce, rancid mayonnaise and an oily, sloppy, disintegrating, pasty burger that I wouldn't feed my dog.

If you want to lose weight, maybe their salads are a good option?

Service was terrible - badly presented, dirty waiters. After I paid I had to wait 10 minutes for them to find change for 50 soles.

DON'T GO HERE!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We stopped in the other day to get some sandwiches. There were two girls working at the counter that had terrible customer service. There were only two other customers in the place at the time. We had to wait a very long time for our food and as we waited the two girls at the counter were constantly chatting with the cooks, which increased our wait time. It seemed like all high school aged unprofessional kids that work here. I would never come back.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

We come to this restaurant all the time but service can sometimes be poor. Today, there were no wraps - go and get some!!! Then after changing the order, no change in the till at all... so you had to have the exact money to buy anything... - staff just refused to find any change so we just walked out. Completely ridiculous & a shame because we've liked this place in the past.