“Great learning experience in thai-massage!”
Review of Sentidos Thai

Sentidos Thai
Ranked #3 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2018!! Since we are a home practice we only work on appointment. Please check our website. - Traditional 1 hour S/.90 (USD28) - Traditional 1.5hr S/.130 (USD40) - Traditional 2 hours S/.200 (USD 61) - Therapeutic 1.5hr S/.140 (USD43)
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Great learning experience in relaxed atmosphere. There is quite a lot to learn, before you can practice thai-massage. The hatha yoga was really good at the beginning of the day. There was a good balance between see-learning and selfpractice-learning. Brian and Sharon are kind, open, authentic, patient and experienced!

kawaluana, Manager at Sentidos Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thanks for your great review! Glad you liked the Yoga as well. Hopefully you will find a nice way to integrate Thai massage in your in-development approach to healing. All the best from us :)

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've had two sessions with Sharon. She's amazing! The massage is the perfect balance between pressure and stretching. I went once a month and will certainly book my next session as soon as I arrive to Lima in December.

1  Thank Lauren R
kawaluana, Manager at Sentidos Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thanks for your review Lauren. We are happy that you enjoyed it and hope to see you on December again!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I'm already a masseur, and normally I'asking the cliënt al lot to be present and to be in his body. This sort of massage can be done without words. The boness and whrists know the answer. After two weekends of professional instruction, with the patience and love from Brians and Sharon, we feel delighted and glad. The lessons were brought with love for the material stuff and with understanding of who we are. Very nice experience. Thanks a lot for that. Frans

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for your kind words Frans. Hopefully your exams went well also! Keep spreading your great vibes

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Not just a massage, the unpretentious ambience of the place and the heartwarming Brian and Sharon make the whole experience worth every cent. Did the 2h Thai massage with Brian and he is genuinely caring and very professional. Highly recommend Sentidos Thai and I am sure I will be back!

1  Thank Inês S
kawaluana, Manager at Sentidos Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Thank you so much for your review Inês! I'll write you a mail right now with the other information :) Enjoy exploring Lima!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Me and my girlfriend had our first thai massage experience and it was amazing! The place is conveniently in the center of Barranco (super safe) and hours are flexible to fit your day! Call in advance!! Brian was my masseur and Sharon was my girlfriend's masseuse, both awesome and super professional! They clearly have formal training, great, warm personalities and always make you feel comfortable. The place has a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The prices are affordable for peruvian standards, and for the same service in USA or Europe, it would be twice or three times as much!! Can't miss it!! I will definitely be back!!

Thank you so much for your beautifully written review Alonso. These kinds of responses make the work worthwhile :)