All reviews building site clean room and bathroom style hotel minute walk to the ocean great hotel nice size inca market recommend this hotel felt safe nice breakfast convenient location yogurt miraflores area parque kennedy hot water bellboy noise
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Spent 1 night at this hotel. The room was spacious enough with a large window. Modern and everything was clean. Nice size modern barhroom with really good water pressure in the shower. No noise heard from outside the room. Breakfast had enough to start your day. Quick check in/out. Great location close to the square and about 15 minute walk to the ocean.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Canadiantraveller313

Thank you for your comments and for sharing them with other travelers
We really value the feedback from our guests because it helps us improve our service every day. The Guest care is the most important for Mariel Hotel and we are very happy to read your comments and check that our job it’s correct.

We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again, that way you will prove again our services and quality standards. Further, we will be able to show you that we are committed to making every stay as pleasant as possible

Best regards

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Comfy clean room and bathroom, lovely courtyard, wonderful buffet breakfast. Location is quiet and very convenient. Concierge was extremely helpful with recommendations. Would definitely return on next visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear DALE Z

Thank you for your comments and for sharing them with other travelers

We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again,. That way you will prove again our services and quality standards. Further, we will be able to show you that we are committed to making every stay as pleasant as possible.

All the best

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Miraflores of Lima is the traffic hot spot of Lima. Honking a horn in Lima is a national pastime. The rooms are simple, functional but what's great about this place is the location.

What's not great about the place is the noise, which they really can't control. My solution -- fortunately, I brought ear plugs, and I was thankful for that. My wife, on the other hand, was not thankful that I didn't bring an extra pair.

Breakfasts are good, but the location is great. You're right in the hotspot of Miraflores walkable to just about everywhere. Staff is great.

Just bring earplugs and you'll be good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear StephenM465

I have read your comments carefully and I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your impression about your stay at Mariel. I am sorry that you experienced noise issues that did not allowed you to enjoy your experience.

Miraflores, the city where we have our hotel, it’s the most popular touristic area of Lima, and has an amazing location, close to restaurants, shops, museums, parks and family attractions.
That it’s the reason why, sometimes the traffic it’s more difficult and heavy during the day.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I stayed at an apartment on a building aside. It was excellent. Two comfortable rooms, living room and fully equiped kitchen, free wifi. Breakfast took place in the main building, breakfast was fine, not very sophisticated but it was ok. I recommend Mariel Apartments!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kelly C

All the best !!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here at the Mariel Hotel after being in Peru for an entire week and it was a great stay.

I booked my reservation Tuesday night while on the coach up from Ica and then proceeded to head to the hotels restaurant we’re I was then greeted by Daniel who did an amazing job serving us our food and drinks. I’d certainly recommend anyone to stay at this property while in Lima.

Date of stay: August 2018