“This is the "Time"”

Ranked #130 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Sarasota, Florida
“This is the "Time"”
Reviewed 18 December 2010

I'm taking this opportunity to share my experience in Peru and my stay in this beautiful place and also to take advantage of the holidays and stay in this" warm and charming hotel", which makes you feel " like home" not only that you are" recognized by their staff" . But that's not all ! prices are suitable for the ocasion,the owners are aware of any need that you present by guiding you , wich is reflected in their employees " great service". Also I love where it is located because will take me and is near the best restaurants and entertainments in Lima. I will come back !!!

• Stayed January 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 December 2010

My husband and I booked into this hotel for 3 nights and didn't find it to be anything special at all. It is a safe hotel in a safe area but a very residential part of San Isidro with no shops or restaurants/cafes within walking distance. Our room had seen better days - it was quite tatty and old and smelt strongly of insect spray. I decided not to swim in the pool due to a layer of visible scum. It was very quiet though so we slept very well. The buffet breakfast in the morning was one of the better we have had in South America. The dinner we had one evening was OK for an OK price. I think there are probably better places to stay in Lima.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Miami
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Clean, comfortable, great location, wonderful breakfast. Pretty much all of my requirements. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I have been several times in Lima both for work and pleasure. Lima is a city that causes a "first impact" on foreigners: either they love it or dislike it, due tu the difficulty of understanding the city. Mainly this is because of the difficulty access to non turist areas and knowing where to go. It is of main importance to stay at a NICE location. Basadre suits is not only located in this area, but in a ONDERFUL part of San Isidro.
I went with my couple, Swedish business man, first time for him in South America. It was essential for me to choose the right place and Basadre Suits is! He could go out and have his so needed walks surrounded by gardens and quiet streets, with no comercial and hectic people, yet very near to them. Location is perfect. Atmosphere is Delicious. Good personalised service helped us with restaurants and other activities. Simple and charming. Good service for its price value.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 31 October 2010

My daughter and I are so happy to have chosen Basadre Suites during our stay at Lima. Very nice neighborhood, excellent location! The staff was very nice, helpful and made us feel at home with a big welcoming smile. Rooms were spotless and furnished very nicely. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts in the garden, (we just wished the weather was a little warmer to get into the pool!).
Three of my friends just came back from Lima, and they were also very pleased with the quality and fares of Basadre Suites Hotel!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I recently visited friends in Lima and had the most wonderful time with my accomodations in this hotel. The location was great and close to everything. The food was incredible. And the service was awesome. The family-like atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff made me feel safe and welcomed. Thank you for a great time!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Due to my job, I constantly travel overseas and during the past year my trip to South America increased on an exponential way. As it is my preference, I request to stay in boutique hotels that offer all the perks for business travelers as chain hotels do but keep the personal touch I appreciate so much.
This last month I stayed at Basadre Suites and it went beyond my expectations. Their delicious and complete breakfast was early served and service was fast. The suites were well appointed and beds were very comfortable for a good rest sleep. I had the chance to chat with the owner who was educated in the US and shared with me the history of this unique hotel. I know the reason why I felt like being in my own backyard when sitting by the pool!
Location worked out excellent for my various business meetings considering the crazy traffic in Lima. Neighborhood is quiet and nice. I would recommend this hotel to colleagues and friends.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business