“Awesome find! Cute cafe/bar with yummy cocktails!”
Review of La Cafetera

La Cafetera
Ranked #406 of 2,505 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Delicatessen
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Playa Del Carmen
“Awesome find! Cute cafe/bar with yummy cocktails!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stumbled across this cafe/bar during my 5 week stay in Lima and I was so glad I did! Very cool decor and a great atmosphere here with fast WiFi! I went there a few times trying different tea infusions, juices and cocktails to die for but always had the same dish - vegetarian lasagna! Best veggie lasagna on my travels! The vegan cheesecake desserts are also delicious - passionfruit was my favorite!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Becapa

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was staying right around the corner while vacationing in Lima, and I was so happy to have this cute cafe close by. The eclectic decor and friendly staff made me feel very comfortable. I especially loved their breakfast - poached eggs, homemade bred, juices and of course good coffee. La Cafetera wasn't here a few years back when I was in Lima the last time. This was a great new find.

• Visited April 2014