Hotel El Ejecutivo Miraflores
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lima
See available hotels
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2010

We ended up stranded in Miraflores at 1:00am in the morning. This is because the Hotel Inka Frog failed to pick us up at the airport and gave our hotel room away. Although the Hotel Inka Frog has been very apologetic via e-mail since then, this did not help us out while we were in Lima.

Our taxi driver drove us to Hotel El Ejecutivo, and we ended up staying 2 nights. The previous reviews are correct, it is dirty and outdated. However, we slept really well here and found the the hotel staff to be extremely friendly.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pedrothelion77
Reviewed 31 March 2010

We only stayed at this hotel because unnamed hotel failed to pick us up from the airport like they had agreed to and so we were left without many options at midnight arriving in from Atlanta to Lima very late. Our taxi driver that we ended up hiring brought us to this hotel because I think he knew them and got a cut. I certainly wouldn't recommend this hotel but I guess it could be worst. I did feel safe actually, but it wasn't very clean. The carpet was pretty stained and the bathroom was tiny and I wouldn't shower unless I had on my flip flops. Luckily we had brought our own pillow cases for camping later on in our trip since the ones on the pillows they provided were paper thin. I actually slept well both nights there although depending on where in the hotel your room is it can get pretty loud when people come back from the bars.

On a positive note it did offer free breakfast (bread, jam, juice, and coffee con leche) and did have two computers with high speed internet in the lobby that was complimentary.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lzinsmaster11
Reviewed 8 October 2009

The taxi driver suggested the Hotel...the room was dark and depressed but not as scary as the shower which had not been clean since the 1960's. The only good thing about this hotel was the free internet and the location. Miraflores is beautiful part of Lima. The water pressure in the shower was weak. The room was depressing and as a solo female traveller I did not feel safe. The room had a small lock on the door which did not make me feel safe at all. I stayed one night and went to a hostel near by which was cheaper, safer and a nicer room.

Only advice I offer for travelling to Lima do not let Taxi drivers suggest hotels.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2009

Was recommended in the info. counter at the airport. Hotel (can you call this a hotel?) was smelly, dark, dirty and really expensive for the quality offered. The room was on the first floor, insecure, again smelly and with a dirty carpet; a spider was inside the bed when the blankets were removed. Matress and pillows were as old as the building. Bathroom was old. The room was beside a dinning area, little, dark and old furniture, low cleaning level. Blocks around there are real hotels, where the $60 payed will have a better service. The personel is not prepared for receiving tourists. A really poor experience that will upset any trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank radioterapeuta
Reviewed 29 September 2008

We came to this hotel as many, a taxi recommendation. The furniture and all is as described by most of guests, but the scary story is as follows: at 11 pm we wanted to sleep when we began hearing a guy screaming loud out, like if he was tortured. We tried to overcome the fear and tried to sleep, but it was impossible, we called the lobby girl and she told us that the screaming guy was stoned and that they already talked to him, that if the screaming persisted I could call again. I did that 20 minutes after that because the screaming continued. The lobby girl told me that she didn´t know what to do. I advised her to call the police, but she did nothing. We got used to the noise 1 hour after. We slept 1 hour and left the hotel to catch our early flight. This is the worst night ever.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple