“Ok for one night.”

Ranked #54 of 228 Hotels in Lima
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Ok for one night.”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We had an early flight and stayed one night at this hotel. It connects to the airport and you pay for this convenience as well as access to all services 24 hours a day. The room was spartan and the carpet was stained. It had the basics. There is free wifi, which is definitely a plus Ok for one night, but not more than that. The service was very good and the massage at the spa excellent at a good price.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Twickenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I had an overnight layover in Lima (leaving the next morning for Cusco) and I only stayed here because it was too much hassle to go all the way to Miraflores for just a few hours (especially with lima's traffic).

My flight arrived very late at night and I wanted to use the wifi to let the party I was meeting in cusco know I had made it to Lima. The password they gave me was not working so I called reception. NOBODY answered the phone and after several tries I gave up. The breakfast was decent but I would only stay here again if I really have to in order to be near the airport.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

It's an airport hotel, if you want to rest and spent the night it's ok, room and bathroom were clean, almost all the staff was great, it's connected with the airport which is nice, but for me it's too expensive for what it offers.

Boston, MA
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed here on our way to Cusco and Machu Picchu, as our flight from the USA got into Lima around midnight, and we had an early morning flight to Cusco the next day. You can't beat it for convenience. We carried on our bags, so just walked across the street, checked in, and went to bed. The breakfast buffet in the morning was also decent.
We did have a minor mishap with the room safe, and the hotel staff were prompt in helping us. Lesson learned - test out the instructions without your passports in the safe!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This hotel is friendly, as convenient as possible (two steps from the airport)- clean, and includes a nice breakfast. The price is high, but depending on your schedule and budget , completely worth it. They even offer a "welcome drink", pisco sour or something else. Beds were comfortable and bathroom was good.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
boston
Reviewed 6 November 2011

This hotel had pretty marginal reviews and I was hesitant to book, but I found it quite perfect for what we wanted. It is directly across the street from the airport and thus you can take the trolly out the door, across the street (no need for anyone to assist you) and you literally are at the door. The rooms we stayed in were very clean (one room did have a old towel which the maid must have forgotten when cleaning) but newer and no issues. The bedding was comfortable. The noise was loud from room to room with likely poor construction, but always bring earplugs when travelling (a must in South America- if it is not the cars and honking it is the roosters and cows!) We left too early for the breakfast but usually avoid most food at the beginning of a trip until the gringa stomach has adjusted.
Expensive choice for what it is worth , but not dealing with the taxi (about 30 dollars if you book it through the hotels, cheaper if you can bargain, but I do know someone who was robbed in a proper taxi from the airport- LIMA is not a city to take security lightly, and i am a very experienced traveller) can save time and money. Of course if you want to go into lima stay at the Casa Andina collection for a high quality service.

Room Tip: Pick high floors away from elevators
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank marikim
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Reserved for my boyfriend for a one night stay they were awesome I joined him in the morning, showered and off we went! Very convenient for the short stay the staff were very nice too, my bag had ripped as I traveled down they help me fix it, my other friend that was with me who was not staying in the room and I were able to leave our baggage with them while we went out for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank lauracruz04
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lima
San Isidro
Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima
Hotel Granada
#2 of 2 in Coporaque
Callao
Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel

Been to Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport? Share your experiences!