“For a Ramada, this is pretty good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport

Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport
Ranked #52 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Goteed1
“For a Ramada, this is pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

If you know the brand in the US, it's pretty much on the low end of quality hotels, but this place is very nice.

If you are just looking for a quick place to get some sleep between flights, this is really the only game in town. The pricing is way too high but they have a monopoly here, so not much to do other than hunt the internet for anyway to chip off a few bucks with coupons etc.

Service was great here, my room was was modern, comfortable and large. I slept like a baby and they even gave me the two wake up calls I asked for.

Breakfast was fine. I had some eggs, bread and meat. I was leaving on a really early flight and they let me sneak in here a little before officially opening.

Expensive yes, but to me was really worth the convenience and the comfortable night sleep. I'm glad that they also had the quality here since it's a little costly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Justneedreservations
Riad Z, General Manager at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear guest,

Value for your money is of course the outcome we are looking for. I am glad we succeeded in fullfiling your needs. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I travel to Lima a lot for business and this is one of the worst hotels in Lima for the price! The managers are rude and unwilling to help guest. The other employees were great! The food was horrible been here 3 times got food poisoning all three times. You pay a lot of money for not a lot of anything. There are a lot better hotels in Lima at better price with amazing service and food! I think this place needs new management I will never return they have lost me and all my business partners. Five to ten minutes in a taxi will get you a lot better hotel at about half the price

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Joel S
Dear guest,

I am horrified by your comments. I wish I could have helped you in anyway during your stay. I am nonetheless suprised for we do have Quality Assurance procedures that certify our goods and processes. Regardless you obviously did not receive the help you were seeking and I have no words for that. If you have more details you wish to bring to my attention, please feel free to contact me directly at rzeggari@costadelsolperu.com so that I can address all of your concern.

I hope you will give us another chance so we can regain your trust.

Best regards,

Travellers are raving about these Lima hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

This was a place to crash....to catch a few hours of sleep, eat, shower and then hit the plane. You walk over the street right into the airport- can't get any closer than this place but...make sure you go to the INTERNATIONAL entrance. The food was not too expensive and very tasty....service was typical Latin American slow...but if you ask they do hurry it up understanding this is an AIRPORT hotel. Would like to compliment the staff on their care of me when I walked off( so very tired) and left my backpack with all my valuables in the chair in the lobby. They snapped it up and secured it and I am forever grateful. Room very spacious and clean. Bed luxurious.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Happy1950
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are pleased we were able to provide you with an excellent stay.

South Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

So easy to get to from the airport. Take the lift from inside the airport up one level and look for the skywalk to reach the hotel. There is security in the hotel which will direct you down a level to check in. May sound confusing, but so much easier doing it this way rather than having to go outside the airport with the mad rush of exiting passengers. Our room was huge, I think we were upgraded! Lounge, desk, 2 TV's, spa bath in bathroom. Room was very quiet, we had no noise from the airport even though the room faced that way. Staff were extremely helpful. Mini bar isn't cheap, so get your snacks before arriving at the hotel. Breakfast was probably the biggest disappointment, many of the smaller boutique hotels we have stayed at have had better. Choice was limited we felt. For convenience to the airport, we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LindaJB

Cupertino, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel is just across the street from the International Arrivals area. It is very convenient for both domestic and international departures as well. The hotel is very nice overall. The lobby bar is tastefully decorated and is open 24 hours. The rooms are nice and clean, and the beds are comfortable. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel at a decent speed. The breakfast was quite good. The front desk staff were very helpful and professional. There are many shops and stores in the airport that are open 24 hours, including a number of American chains such as Starbucks. You may also buy a SIM card from Claro (local Peru mobile phone service provider) 24 hours. Even thought the hotel is expensive, the convenience of the location is worth it.

Room Tip: Room 402 is very large but is slightly more dated than other rooms. (It is still very nice.) Room...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Todd W

Freeport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Spent a day and night at the Costa Del Sol Ramada at Lima's airport and was most pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Unlike most airport chain hotels, the Ramada goes out of their way to make their patrons happy. Having arrived in Lima at 6AM, I didn't expect to get a room to afternoon but the front desk didn't even need to be asked to accommodate me which was a lifesaver. I was brought to a nice big airy room immediately and given receipts for two breakfasts. The wifi is free anywhere in the hotel as is the bottled water. I used room service for dinner and it was very good and reasonably priced. Add to it the convenience of just walking across the street from the international arrivals area, and you have a great airport hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are sound-proof - never heard a plane.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank cjvagabond

San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times because there is simply no other choice at the Lima airport. The rooms are overly expensive, the staff is decidedly unfriendly and the food is average. They seemed to have painted and changed the carpet recently, a step in the right direction. Please, Hilton or Marriott, build something to compete!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest,

We are in the continuing process of improving our hotel. Infrastructure, decor and equipment is to be revamped so we can deliver a better service and a better product.

I sincerly hope you will stay with us soon so you can enjoy our remodeled and redesigned hotel.

Best regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lima
San Isidro
Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima
Hotel Granada
#2 of 2 in Coporaque
Callao
Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel

Been to Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport? Share your experiences!