Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
2,326 results
All reviewsnext morningan early flightterminal buildingbaggage claimbetween flightsconnecting flightarrivals hallwelcome drinkan overnight staydirectly across the streetlong layoverlate arrivalyour luggageinternational flightconvenient locationlate at nightnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

It takes between 30 minutes and 45 minutes to get to the Miraflores part of Lima where most of the hotels are, so we stayed at the airport as we were flying out again the next morning. It's therefore extremely convenient - you can walk across to the hotel.
It isn't cheap. There are much cheaper options in the city, but for an airport hotel the price we paid wasn't horrendous either. The rooms are large, clean and well equipped. Breakfast was good and complimentary drinks were offered on arrival. The negative is that a small bottle of water is charged for at $3 a pop - which given you can't drink the tap water is pretty extortionate. Most of our other hotels (much cheaper) offered free water.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JJRT_travels
Riad Z, General Manager at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. You enjoyed your stay which is great news for us. Please allow me to correct you on one point. Our tap water is totally drinkable. Besides, the welcome drink you are given upon chek-in can be cash-out for a free bottle of water.

I am sincerely sorry if you have been misled in anyway. I nonetheless hope it did not spoil your perception.

Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

OK, I consider myself an experienced traveler and do do a lot of research before I schedule my trips. Lima has it's great neighborhoods and not so great neighborhoods. The airport area is the not so great neighborhood. This Hotel however is directly across the street form the airport on the airport grounds. I stayed my last night here because Lima, has extremely bad traffic and I could not count on a cabbie to get me to the airport on time. The Hotel itself is clean, great restaurant, bar and a spa.

My suggestion, if you want a clean, safe place to stay and do not want to miss your flight, stay here, you have no other options, trust me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Andy K
Riad Z, General Manager at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the great review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share with the entire team your great review.

Please make sure to let us know when you are back in town so that we may welcome you back personally and in style.

All the best,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We chose this hotel for its over the street airport location due to an early flight the next day. Our room was nice and they allowed us to store bags when we travelled to Cusco.
Main problems are they are reconstructing the hotel and it will be a noisy building site for most of this year. The second problem is the monopolistic high prices that can charge as there is no competition.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark T

Dear guest,

It is true that we do not have direct competition. However, our princing strategy cannot only be based on this. If you consider commute back and forth to a different district (cost and time) I think we are right there with the competition. Not mentioning the stress free check-in / boarding process since we are right across the street from the terminal. But I understand your perception.

Allow me to apologize for the construction work you witnessed. We are eager to please our guests and fullfill their expectations so we are upgrading our infrastructure. I am terribly sorry if it affected you in any way.

We really apreciate you took the time to comment about your stay with us. Thank you for your opinion!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

It's wonderful to have a hotel just across the airport especially when there is a long lay over between flights. Security was tight & the rooms were amazingly noise-proof. The front desk staff were efficient but could afford to be more pleasant & less stiff (a smile can go a long way for the exhausted/harassed travelers). The breakfast buffet was extensive but you have to pay for a bottle of water for s.10 when it would have caused you only s.2 outside of the hotel. I wish the buffet table will have the same variety available for those returning to the airport at unholy hours.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank d0lphinl0ver

Dear guest,

Thank you for your sincere feedback!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you have an early morning departure from Lima, this is the perfect location. The rooms are lovely, with a full and varied breakfast buffet. The only negative I would have is that I thought a bottle of water should have been provided for free, at least two bottles per room. Instead, they gouged us with $3 nuevo soles per bottle! Other than that, a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barbara S

Dear guest,

Thank you for your sincere feedback!