All reviews nice market helpful and spoke english between flights room was clean large mall solo female hot shower squeezed orange juice highly recommend staying here rooftop patio continental breakfast lima airport worked perfectly private room place to stay short stay butter and jam
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Minimalistic rooms and breakfast. Our overhead light flickered on and off all night. We were glad for the airport pick up when we arrived at 02:00, and were able to leave our bags for the day when before transferring conveniently to Plaza Norte. It took us about 30 min on a bus to get downtown. Angelo at the front desk was so helpful and even gave us his personal email address in case we needed help with the rest of our trip. Would stay again only for the location in relation to airport/Plaza Norte.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Knew going in that this was in an undesireable part of Lima, however, wanted to stay here due to it's close proximity to the airport, and the fact we were getting in late. Staff very helpful and spoke English. Room was clean, breakfast was fine. Didn't have time to explore the area, wish I did, usually things aren't as bad as people report. 8 soles to the airport.

Room tip: would be nice if they had a couple of small chairs or stands in them to put your luggage on.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. All my needs sorted with no fuss. Airport transfers were exactly on time, with no fuss. Paid at the desk, so no messing with cash for taxi drivers. Room was clean and the water was hot. What more can you want?

Reviewed 8 October 2018

During check in, I was booked in for two nights, attention was quite kind , the guy who'd been working at the reception desk gave me some recommendations restaurants near the Hostal and another sort of things like taking taxis. I was assigned to a shared-room that looked completely cleaned, also the bathroom was very cleaned. Additionally the hostal gives free delicious breakfast (cafe, bread, butter, marmalade, etc , etc)

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Loved my stay. Wonderful time with wonderful people! For my first time in Lima, Peru, I couldn't have asked for a better place to enjoy myself! Complimentary light breakfast in the morning and great people to hang out with all day!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mercedes S, Gerente at TUPAC - Lima Airport Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are glad you liked your stay at Tupac