All reviews nice market helpful and spoke english between flights room was clean large mall solo female hot shower squeezed orange juice highly recommend staying here rooftop patio continental breakfast lima airport worked perfectly private room place to stay short stay butter and jam
Reviewed 19 December 2018

I was impressed with TUPAC. I thought they were really honest about what to expect (you don't go for the neighbourhood, and in fact you don't go into the neighbourhood!). It was great value for money, and it was nice not to have to trek all the way to Miraflores to stay only to get up at 3am to trek all the way back to the airport.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

Good Service
Angelo was friendly
Breakfast very complete
Clean Room/Bathroom
Transportation Airport-Hotel-Airport (at extra cost)

When I made the reservation Angelo was very friendly and offered me the taxi service. At the airport somebody was waiting for us to bring us to the hotel. When we arrived all was set up. Wifi is good.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Tupac Hostel was the perfect choice for my 14 hour layover. When I landed in Lima I couldn't find my driver right way so I Facebook messaged the hostel and within one minute my driver was in front of me! Excellent communication, staff, driver, location, and a nice hot shower after my flight. Above all I felt very safe being a solo female backpacker getting from point A to point B in a brand new city thanks to Tupac Hostel. Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We loved that hostal. We arrived at 12:35am and they send a taxi to the airport and drive us safe to the hostal. The people working there are very friendly and the rooms are very clean. Comfortable beds. We loved the rooftop they have. We were able to snap some good panoramic pictures.

Room tip: Private Room
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stayed here after a 12-hours flight to Lima and had to leave for an early flight again in the morning.Basic accommodation, OK for a short stay, clean hostel, friendly staff, very basic breakfast and not so cosy communal spaces, but then we were only there to pass the night.

Room tip: We booked 2 beds at a mix 8 bed dorm, but were the only 2 people staying in the room.
Date of stay: October 2018