“Superb Street Art”

Tailored Tours Peru
Ranked #7 of 83 Food & Drink in Lima
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover our marvelous Peru through all your senses! Tailored experiences with a unique touch where you will get to know local artists, our best restaurants and unbelievable shopping experiences. Witness what our land provides to the world through its culture, history and beyond!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked a lot minute tour with Brenda when I visited in May 2018 and this was one of the best street art finds I have discovered so far on my travels. Quick response to my email and regular Whatapp communication. payment was quick and easy through a link supplied by Brenda.
On the day Brenda met me at an agreed location and we spent 2 hours walking around Barranco discovering beautiful and inspiring street art. Brenda's knowledge and understanding of the street art culture was excellent and she was a pleasure to spend time with and an honour that she showed me around her city.
This is a tour not to be missed and is so personalised and professional from start to finish. Brenda even got me an Uber to take me back into Mira Flores.
If visiting Mira Flores this tour is a must on your itinerary, I cant recommend this enough for a unique and personal experience.

All reviews
"nice city"
"unique experience"
"great tour"
in 4 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"barranco district"
"ceviche"
"brenda"
in 61 reviews
"murals"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We took the graffiti tour of Barranco. Our guide was knowledge both to the culture the murals as well as of the artist backgrounds and future projects. It is a walking tour so wear comfortable shoes.

We got the privilege to take a peek inside of a local artist Studio, this kind of unique experience separated this tour from most tours. The artist took time out to talk with us about his work. It was dope as hell.

The streets are full of murals in all kinds of styles, if you are a fan of street art this is worth going on, since it isn't just a typical graffiti tour, the guides have studied art as well as work with the artist. This tour is one of the most in depth tours I have been on.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We did the street art walk in Barranca with Brenda and absolutely loved it. The art we saw was wonderful and so varied. Brenda’s knowledge of the history behind each piece and the artists added so much to our experience. We loved walking around this charming neighborhood and seeing how street art is such a part of the community. If you love art, love walking and love getting off the beaten path this is for you! You’ll get a sense of the richness of Lima’s cultural life from Brenda you won’t get elsewhere.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had such a wonderful time walking around Barranco with Brenda. I was staying Miraflores and was desperate to get to experience Barranco and its street art scene. I only had a day in Lima and I decided a tour with Brenda would be the best way to get the most out of my day - I was certainly right on that front!

Brenda met me on the edge of Barranco and then we spent an hour and a half wandering through the district, Brenda showing me her favourite parts of the area and telling me the stories behind the street art and the artists who made them. I heard some beautiful stories and felt that I got to know so much about the people that make up this incredible part of Lima. Brenda is very knowledgeable, friendly, and I learnt so much about the art world in Lima from her.

The street art in Barranco is famous and deservedly so. I'm so glad I got to see it and I would recommend it as a 'must see' to anyone visiting Lima.

At the end of the tour, Brenda gave me lots of recommendations of what to do with my afternoon. I ended up at MATE (the Mario Testino) art gallery on her recommendation and had a wonderful time there. I then went for lunch as Isolina on her recommendation and had an incredible time eating there as well.

I'm so grateful I decided to go on this tour as it led me to a fantastic day in Barranco and I would recommend it to anyone!