We stayed two nights at the Lodge so we had an opportunity to have all three meals at this restaurant. First I will say that the hostess and wait staff seem to give the best they can. The atmosphere is pleasant. At dinner they have Andean musicians who play for about 40 minutes and sell their CDs.
- Great Wait Staff
- All inclusive if you stay at lodge
- Will make you just about anything even if not on menu, just ask
- Breakfast is buffet but a la carte orders taken too
- Kitchen slow. Sometimes the wait between starter and main is excessive.
- No dedicated buss boy. Tables are often not cleaned for 20 minutes or more. Ruins the environment.
- Unfortunately we tried the Chicharonnes and got food poisoning. Only thing we ate the same and suffered.
When you stay at the lodge, you don't have any other choices so this needs to be great. With a few tweaks, they can be great and complete the MP/Sanctuary Lodge experience.
(To Travel Is To Live)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.