We had a magical experience at the Sanctuary Lodge hotel. From the moment the gentlemen collected our bags in the train station we knew we had chosen the correct place. A quick refresher and lunch then off to the ruins. Sunshine and a light breeze made for glorious photos, happy moments and the feeling of accomplishment when we returned from our mountain hike. The only problem is that we did not stay long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge enjoys a unique location just steps from the entrance to Machu Picchu; it is the only hotel beside the Inca citadel. This charming mountain retreat, set in orchid gardens, is the perfect place to relax, from early in the morning to magical moonlit nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Belmond, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Sanctuary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge By Orient-Express Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu