This is a five star experience in a geographical location that you would not expect to see in the middle of a rural area. The rooms are nice and comfortable. The food is out of this world. This is the best hotel when you want to get an early start for exploring MP.
The Huayna Picchu tour is the most physically demanding climb and it is heavy in demand. They only allow about 400 visitors each day to make the climb and you need to be there early. They are sold on a first come basis. This hotel makes your trip easier. It is expensive but the memory is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge enjoys a unique location just steps from the entrance to Machu Picchu; it is the only hotel beside the Inca citadel. This charming mountain retreat, set in orchid gardens, is the perfect place to relax, from early in the morning to magical moonlit nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Sanctuary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge By Orient-Express Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu