We ad a room with a bathroom, so kind of like a hotel. Huge room, with good beds and pillows. Hot water. Overpriced I thought, but it is in the center of the action. Friendly staff. I am 53 and was traveling with my 20 year old daughter and it met my comfort needs and her bohemian needs. Ollantaytambo was by far my favorite town in the Sacred Valley. the bathroom was incredibly small. It was quiet for a hostel. I would stay here again and would recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley