“Nice setting”
Review of Hearts Cafe

Hearts Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hearts Cafe is a Restaurant specialized in healthy home made food nutritious and ideal for the traveler. Prices are low and the meals are generous and well presented the service is personalized.Most workers are competent in basic English.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hotel staff recommended it and it's close. The second floor seating area was nice. The price was reasonable. We wanted to have a chicken soup but the one cooked here was not exactly what we thought should be. I guess every restaurant had their own way of cooking it. Too bad we didn't speak Spanish and couldn't explain in detail what we wanted.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went for lunch one day, liked it enough to return for dinner the following day. I really love their big salad, and their veggie burgers are large and tasty. I love that they make their bread in-house with whole-grain flours. The staff are a bit stretched but that seems to be the norm in Ollanta.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

As a volunteer staying in Ollantaytambo for three months, the hospitality from the front end staff here - José Luis, Evilie, René and Bruno - has been outstanding and comforting. I enjoy coming here for WiFi, which is fantastic. Their cappuccinos are only S/6 and come with great delicious cookies too! I also recommend their Spinach Ravioli and Lentil Soup. I love coming here just to talk to Evilie to practice Spanish and to get to know the staff, since this is somewhere I spend my time. It's great that they provide the menus both in Spanish and English, too!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We had an Awesome BLT and Lentil soup here when staying in Ollanta. Service was good and the brownies are delicious. WiFi was fast too!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Not a great restaurant but good prices and the procedures go to a great cause in the area.
You must go and contribute