“Delicious food!”

Apu Veronica Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: In the ancient Inca town of Ollantaytambo, discover Apu Veronica Restaurant, where traditional Peruvian taste meets culinary innovation. While staff gives you the warmest welcome and the most dedicated service, admire the beauty of the Inca ruins of the Sacred Valley from the large windows.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a late lunch / early dinner, and were not very hungry so opted to just have a starter.

We had the Causita Ollantina, which was incredibly delicious and I would highly recommend. The Chicha Morada (sweet purple corn drink) was also delicious, and better than in other places where I tried it.

The service was also excellent.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We adventured across the small foot bridge and walked into this hidden gem because it was open early (about 6pm). My husband ordered grilled alpaca tenderloin that was served on a sizzling hot plate, and we rate it as the best steak on our trip because it's cooked just right and flavored well. I ordered avocado with stuffed chicken pieces to try Peruvian avocado. The dish was bigger than I expected and very well decorated with flowers. The taste was average and the portion was big, so I felt stuffed and didn't have space for my quinoa soup! Cocktails were super good & strong (mojito & pisco sour).

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious Squash creamy soup, Tomato creamy soup. Tasty Trucha, Amazing causa. Our group of 6 were very happy with the food and Luca's customer service.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Good location next to the bridge and the river on the second floor and with a view.
Good service with a nice guy :)
I recommend the mango and strawberry juice which was huge!
The causa limena was also very good and I came back to have a potato stuffed with aji de gallena.
In the evening there is a Peruvian guy who plays music this can be a bit loud.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Wonderful, authentic Peruvian fare run by a family. We had the skewers of alpaca, ceviche, and humus. Beautiful presentation and delicious. Yes, the pisco sours are ample!