* Our room was clean, and the shower was hot. Although the room was small, for US$30 I had no complaints.
* We came to Ollantaytambo by collectivo (shared taxi), which dropped us off at the main square. There's only one road going straight between the main square and the Inca site, and the hotel is in an alley off this road (to the left when you're facing the Inca site).
* Very good location. One-minute walk to the main square. Two to the Inca site.
* Each guest gets a bath towel and a small bar of soap. No other amenities.
* The front desk was not staffed. Only one person on the staff spoke English. Payment required at check-in.
* There were computer stations set up by the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Andenes Hostal and Tours is located in the sacred valley of the Incas ,in the center of Ollantaytambo “ The Living Inca Town“. We have an amazing rooftop deck with views of the ruins and nice landscapes and a beautiful garden .we are located close to the train station to Machupicchu.Our rooms are confortables , clean and warm with hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal Los Andenes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Los Andenes Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley