First thing you have to know: casa de wow! is not a three star hotel, and the price is accordingly low and very affordable. Bathrooms are shared, and there is one bathroom for each floor (3-4 rooms). But this is such a fantastic place. The rooms are really artistic and cozy. The owner is incredible friendly, and very helpful – it might be very handy if you speak Spanish, his English is very basic. The breakfast is great. And if you have a front side room, you will have a nice view on the Ollanta ruins! The only negative point for me were the thin curtains, combined by street lightning in front of our room, making it difficult to sleep with a lot of light. I doubt you can find better in this price range, so if you travel on a budget don’t hesitate and sleep here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best of Both Worlds is what you get at Casa de Wow!!! Created by Winn and Wow - a North American woman (Atlanta, GA & Asheville, NC) and a South American man (Ollantaytambo) - one might call Casa de Wow!!! a cultural bridge providing its guests with a unique and enriching experience. The comfort and luxuries of the North are combined with the relaxed down-to-earth atmosphere of Peru, in particular the tranquility of Ollantaytambo and the creativity of Wow, who is an incredible artist (thus the nickname).So come join us..... and relax, as you sit atop our eucalyptus benches listening to the running waters of the Inkan aqueducts while you marvel at the stunning view of the ancient Inkan monuments. The location of our Casa is ideally situated on a cobblestone pedestrian street in the "old town" section of Ollantaytambo, just five minutes from the Plaza and all attractions. In the morning, enjoy a tasty breakfast including local organic jams. During the day, we'd be happy to help you organize unique excursions to magical local sites that are off the beaten path. In the evening, enjoy a cup of warm tea from our kitchen, watch a DVD in our cozy living room or gaze at the stars from our rooftop nook. Finally, retire to our beautiful and traditional Wow-crafted beds for a good night's sleep. Once you've stayed with us you will know why we're called "Casa de Wow!!!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa de Wow!!! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Wow!!! Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Casa De Wow!!! Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley