This place was definitely a great start for my husband's and my trip in Peru. The rooms are comfortable and cozy, giving a feel of the area. Wow hand made the beds in all of the rooms and there was a lot of decorations that set the tone (e.g. dream catchers). We had a room with a private bathroom. This is not a 5 star hotel, but more along the lines of a fantastic hostel at a great price. There were great views from the top out of a widow's peak - you could see the ruins of Ollantaytambo. We ended up staying here for two nights instead of the one night we originally planned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best of Both Worlds is what you get at Casa de Wow!!! Created by Winn and Wow - a North American woman (Atlanta, GA & Asheville, NC) and a South American man (Ollantaytambo) - one might call Casa de Wow!!! a cultural bridge providing its guests with a unique and enriching experience. The comfort and luxuries of the North are combined with the relaxed down-to-earth atmosphere of Peru, in particular the tranquility of Ollantaytambo and the creativity of Wow, who is an incredible artist (thus the nickname).So come join us..... and relax, as you sit atop our eucalyptus benches listening to the running waters of the Inkan aqueducts while you marvel at the stunning view of the ancient Inkan monuments. The location of our Casa is ideally situated on a cobblestone pedestrian street in the "old town" section of Ollantaytambo, just five minutes from the Plaza and all attractions. In the morning, enjoy a tasty breakfast including local organic jams. During the day, we'd be happy to help you organize unique excursions to magical local sites that are off the beaten path. In the evening, enjoy a cup of warm tea from our kitchen, watch a DVD in our cozy living room or gaze at the stars from our rooftop nook. Finally, retire to our beautiful and traditional Wow-crafted beds for a good night's sleep. Once you've stayed with us you will know why we're called "Casa de Wow!!!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa de Wow!!! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Wow!!! Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Casa De Wow!!! Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley