We stayed here with our children aged 6, 8, & 10 in May. The rooms were a good size and the beds were comfortable. It had a nice welcoming feel and my kids were very comfortable here. The restaurant was very good to and the alpaca steak was excellent. The only negatives were no conditioner in the room (so bring your own), and they messed up our luggage that they were supposed to be holding for us. It was found, but it was a big stress. Overall, I would recommend and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley