Ollantaytambo will always have a special place in our hearts due to the gracious staff and fun location of this hostal. We loved the location of our room with the balcony overlooking the trains and enjoyed watching the comings and goings of the vendors and the passengers. After a long flight from Miami, it was a pleasure to see our names held on a board by the taxi driver sent by El Albergue. Our first impressions of the Peruvian countryside were enhanced by the relaxing drive to Ollantaytambo and helped set the tone for our entire 18 day visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley