Don't let the location at the train station dissuade you from staying here. We spent 5 nights total in this hotel and enjoyed every minute. The rooms are large with a rustic flavor -wood beams etc, and are comfortable with all the conveniences. The view from our rooms (15 and 16) was great and we were close to everything we wanted to see and do. The staff, from the moment of booking, were efficient and friendly, making our stay even more enjoyable. The restaurant on site was fantastic- we ate there every night, it was that good. Thanks for a great time in Ollanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley