We highly recommend this wonderful hotel--it was by far the nicest and friendliest place we stayed in during our travel in Peru. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. We also very much liked our room (spacy and bright, with comfortable, clean bed, hot shower) and the restaurant (the food was excellent and always fresh). Great breakfast, brownies, and pisco sours. The Albergue is a few minutes walk from the center, which we liked very much because that made it quiet and relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley