El Albergue is a true treasure in Ollantaytambo. From the super clean and stylish room to the service and to the fantastic food served in their own restaurant, it was truly one of the highlights in our trip in Peru! After a long day of hiking, there is nothing better than relaxing in the sauna with fresh eucalyptus leaves and then enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant.
Ollantaytambo is such a lovely village not to be missed and staying at El Albergue, makes it that much more perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley