Loved this hotel! The restaurant in the hotel has amazing food. The views from our room were spectacular...the Andes were in our backyard! Only things to be aware of are that the trains run until 10pm and the shower in our room would change unexpectedly to extremes of hot and cold. Regardless it's still very much worth it! And this town is so charming, I would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley