This was my second stay at El Albergue. When planning our trip to Machu Picchu, I told my friends that a stay at El Albergue was a must. The first stay was lovely but they have expanded since 2000. They have a lovely dining room with excellent food. The rooms are spotless and very well appointed. It is right at the train station (that part of the train was not operating at the time of our visited but the bus station is a very short walk). It is close to the town and an easy walk to explore. Enjoy your stay. Elaine and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley