Our stay here was perfect for the pre-days of our Inca Trail camping/trekking tour. We had 3 of us in the room, 3 beds, lots of room and very comfortable! Breakfast was included and the selection was plenty, lots of fresh fruit and local fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name "Pakaritampu" derives from the Quechua words "pakari" which means "dawn" and "tampu" wich means "home"..Pakaritampu Hotel is located in the Sacred Valley in the village of Ollantaytambo to 2minutes from the train station with direct connection to Machupicchu. The town of Ollantaytambo is the starting point of the Inca Trail, a beautiful place thatoffers various tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Pakaritampu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pakaritampu Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Pakaritampu Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley