We stayed here as a group of 24 during a 2 week journey around sacred valley and lake Titikaka. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The hotel itself is located between the town square and the railway station, surrounded by quiet garden space and is an oasis of calm filled in the day with hummingbirds which is great when you are busy exploring ancient and sacred sites all day. We had our evening meal in the hotel one night and the food and service were excellent. Breakfasts are a delicious self service buffet.
Ideal for exploring Ollantaytambo and sacred valley and for the train to Aguas Calientes/Machu Pichu.
Looking forward to returning with another group of people in a few months.
Very much recommended
See you all soon,
Many thanks and much love
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name "Pakaritampu" derives from the Quechua words "pakari" which means "dawn" and "tampu" wich means "home"..Pakaritampu Hotel is located in the Sacred Valley in the village of Ollantaytambo to 2minutes from the train station with direct connection to Machupicchu. The town of Ollantaytambo is the starting point of the Inca Trail, a beautiful place thatoffers various tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Pakaritampu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pakaritampu Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Pakaritampu Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley