Hotel Las Orquideas is a fabulous place to stay. The rooms are comfortable and cleaned daily with fresh towels. The garden is lovely, and a welcome place to relax in the sun. We travelled with our 2 kids aged 8 and 6, and it is very easy to be there. Eva, Romulo and Gloria are all so friendly and helpful. Breakfast includes cereal, yoghurt, some fruit and bread. Everything is so close to the hotel . . . little shop, restaurants, the main square, and the entrance to the magnificent Ollantaytambo Inca ruins. Train station is just down the hill. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley