Stayed here for a night before we set off on our Machu Picchu Inca Trek. Location is perfect to explore this gem of a village (so beautiful). The rooms were basic but just what we needed. The family that run this hotel was so helpful. A friend of mine had hurt her back and they filled and re filled a hot water bottle for her several times. They also kept some of our luggage while we did the trek and had them ready for us on our return a couple of days later. Definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley