We were in Cusco at the height of the season, during the week after Inta Raymi, but still our Cusco hotel was able to call Hostal Las Orquideas for us and get us a room for five days later. People there don't speak very much English at all, and the bottom sheets pull out easily so you end up sleeping on a bare mattress if you are not careful, but for the cheap price it's clean and safe. And close to the train station as well--just 5 minutes' walk. We took the 7:05 am train to MP - the staff said they would not be able to cook breakfast for us that early, however when we got up they were indeed in the restuarant making breakfast. Odd, but who cares. It was an adventure. We got some coffee from them, that's all we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley