We had less than 24 hours in this hotel, our first in Peru, and were so disappointed we couldn't enjoy more of the amenities which included a culinary kitchen, cinema, library, spa, church, peacock reserve, sprawling grounds-you name it.
With the backdrop of the mountains it truly was majestic.
What I can share is our experience with staff, the service, and room.
Beautiful, great tub that was welcome after 3 flights from California. All of the amenities to make the space feel like home. The one weird thing I'll note (and it was in other hotels in Peru) was a lack of clocks in the room.
We arrived at the hotel at 4 p.m. and would be leaving the next morning at 2:30 a.m. to catch our ride to hike to Machu Picchu. So, we had our wake up call at 2 a.m. Since we were going to miss our included breakfast, they prepared a little box breakfast for us to take on the ride-a ham and cheese sandwich, apples, crackers, water, etc.
Very much willing to serve and help make the experience positive.
We truly wish we could have enjoyed this hotel more. It was GORGEOUS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba