This hotel is actually a restored and added on to, Hacienda. It was originally built as the residence of a wealth local landowner. Later converted to a resort hotel. The rooms are nice and the grounds are spectacular. An onsite, small church is very photogenic, especially at night. Food in the restaurant was extremely good, as was the service. Numerous other amenities, also. Pool and spa are not normally heated, so in the cooler days, you need to reserve the day before, so they can heat it up. Did not use them for that reason, but they looked very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba