Thanks to Nicole Web at Yogagetaways for bringing Brent Lafoon to the Sacred Valley Aranwa Hotel. This is a very special hotel property that travelers from around the world will appreciate. The hotel in meticulously designed, from the spa and yoga studio to the museum areas and orchid greenhouse. I loved the Alpacas and Peacocks who greater me every morning. The hotel staff was extremely gracious. The morning we visited Macchu Picchu they opened the restaurant before dawn to give us breakfast before 5am. I've never seen such an accommodating staff! The first thing I noticed as I entered the lobby was a huge stained glass window that is opposite the reception desk. This is so beautiful it is worth dropping for. Thanks especially to Raul at the front desk. He gave me a walking tour of the property when I arrived. After a long trip getting there I thought this was particularly welcoming. Don't miss the Passionfruit Maracuya Cocktail at the bar!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba