My family and I would highly recommend the Aranwa Hotel and a visit to the Sacred Valley to a variety of travelers. The valley, along with the surrounding areas of Cusco and Machu Picchu, are truly one of the most breath taking places in the world. With that said, be prepared for a high altitude trip and remember to be mindful of the drinking water and food prepared by local street vendors and restaurants that may not use best practices. The Aranwa Hotel eliminates all of those risks and puts your mind at ease for a truly relaxing and tranquil experience. Bottled water is complimentary (2 per day) and the food is tastefully prepared with local ingredients, except those that must be flown in from Lima daily to retain their freshness. The design and architecture of this Hotel is beautifully done so that it blends into the local environment. Small green mounds simulate the Andes and the landscaping is complete with indigenous plants and stonework. Also on the property are two alpaca, a collection of exotic birds and several lagoons stocked with fish. I believe the room variety extends from lavish suites to your standard hotel room. We stayed in the Colonial House and had two extra large hotel rooms that were equipped with flat screen TV, wireless, and a large bath with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. I have yet to go into detail about the world class spa (largest in South America), gym, and that the owner has tastefully decorated the property with Peruvian antiques from his personal collection because I must mention the staff. All of the employees here were so gracious and went beyond the call of duty to make sure all of our needs were met. This Hotel is secure, safe, super clean and a great starting point to get acclimated to the altitude and launch your day trips throughout the valley. We could not have been more satisfied and would recommend this hotel to couples, honeymooners and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba