We stayed for 2 nights in the Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel as we acclimated to the altitude before visiting Machu Picchu, and were delighted with its grounds - waterfalls, peacocks, llamas, alpacas, birds, exotic plants, fountains, soothing lighting, a chapel & spa... It was relaxingly beautiful and the staff was attentive and wanting to please. The room was spacious with a large marble bath, with many buildings which housed art work, antiques, and items of historical interest. One negative - during our brief stay, there was a film crew on the grounds (apparently for marketing materials?), and they proved to be a minor annoyance with our having to navigate around their equipment in both day and evening hours. Also, some of the grounds are still under construction, but the workers were mostly out of sight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba