We used this as our "base" as we explored the Sacred Valley. The hotel was beautiful, our room was very comfortable. It's a short cab ride to Urubamba for dinner. We enjoyed our stay here immensely. The breakfast was good, a wide variety that changed daily and it was so relaxing to enjoy a pisco sour at the bar after a day of exploring the ruins. The two alpacas that live at the hotel are friendly and adorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru - Urubamba