“Simply the best in Peru!”

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Eco Hotel By Jabar Hoteles
Ranked #8 of 46 Urubamba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I took a group of 15 students on a service trip and stayed for a week. This property and staff are incredible! Edwin goes above and beyond to assist all of his guests. The staff is warm and accommodating, and the food is excellent. It is a secure property, with breathtaking views. If I ever return to Peru I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Gina P

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for the past 8 years whenever I have traveled to Cusco. Edwin, the owner and manager, and his local staff go out of their way to take amazing care of all guests. The rooms are very clean and very well kept, they include a TV and mini-fridge, there is WiFi all throughout the rooms, lobby, dining room and game room, and the meals are spectacular and delicious with much of the food coming from the organic farm on the back of the hotel property. The soups are incredible! All of them! The continental breakfast is a great way to get the day going as well.

Edwin is an incredible and knowledgeable host and La Quinta Eco Hotel is a small paradise away from home surrounded by the beauty and sereneness of the Sacred Valley. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling for pleasure or business alone, with family, or in a large group. I guarantee you will not be disappointed staying at this wonderful hotel.

Conveniently located in Urubamba in the Sacred Valley, it's easy to get around by taxi and bus. Edwin will help make any arrangements for you. Great place to stay before and/or after visiting Machu Picchu.

If you're still reading and not yet convinced, read the other reviews or just book a room already!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Danny D
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have stayed here for 6 years running and have loved it. Señor Edwin is a gentleman, Un Cabellero. He is the ultimate host who will knock himself out to help you in every way possible. We enjoy all the meals, especially the soups. He has also helped us in our medical mission work here in the Sacred Valey of Peru. Edwin had very good suggestions on our travel arrangements.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed at LaQuinta while in Urubamba for a few days. I felt welcome from the beginning and Edwin and his staff served us hot soup after a long drive. It is quiet and serene here with beautiful grounds. The Wifi is also an added luxury. Edwin and his staff went out of their way to arrange for taxis, make delicious meals, and overall make us feel at home. I will return again when I am in the Sacred Valley!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sbcle
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Edwin Gonzalez, the owner and manager, has constructed a nice, out of the way hotel in Urabamba. Stayed there as part of a medical group. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Food was good - nice hot soup every evening. The same breakfast every day did get a bit tiring, however. My only complaint was that our room was very cold as it had no sunlight coming in during the day to warm it up. When I moved to a different room upstairs, there was more sun and the room was much more comfortable.
This would be a great place to stay at if traveling in the Sacred Valley, as it's easy to get to bus and train stations - just ask Edwin and he'll arrange for a cab or tell you how to walk to anywhere in the town.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank UncleA
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The hotel is clean and comfortable and the grounds and gardens are absolutely stunning! Edwin Gonzalez and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay so perfect. The gardens are filled with fruit trees with juicy pears and apples that you can pick. The food is so delicious and so fresh. Hands down the best hospitality that I have received throughout my stays in South America!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Zoey L
Reviewed 25 June 2012

A group of us stayed here for a few nights and just completely enjoyed every second of it. Edwin goes above and beyond his duties to make you feel at home. The meals were all fresh and excellent, the atmosphere was comfortable, the showers were hot, and it was very safe. Unfortunately, while in Peru, I got sick and Edwin's staff made me feel as comfortable as possible. I recommend this hotel to everyone and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms on the 2nd level of the main building have a wonderful large terrace