“A Blast!”

US$502.00*
and up
Skylodge Sacred Valley Overnight Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb up 400 mt on a rock face through the Via Ferrata and descend the mountain flying over the Sacred Valley and enjoying the breath taking scenery, using our incredible 6 zip lines from 100 mt to 500 mt long. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Services: Via ferrata, Zip Line/Canopy or Combination. Daily Departures.SKYLODGE ADVENTURE SUITES: Unique in the world, the first hanging lodge.At Skylodge Adventure Suites you can sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom, that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of the Sacred Valley by night surrounded by the Milky Way. To get to Skylodge, you can climb the via ferrata or hike to the zipline. Includes via ferrata, or zipline tour, one night at skylodge Adventure Suites, gourmet dinner and breakfast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lakeland, Florida
“A Blast!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We LOVED this adventure! The guides were great - fun and friendly - but also very safety conscious. They explained everything very simply and clearly, and then kept an eye on us to make sure that we were doing everything correctly all the time. The climbing was super fun! The views were awesome! There was a "bridge" that really got my heart beating! The zip lines were fun too. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014

Lima, Peru
“Must-do in the Valley”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

An absolute must-do in the Sacred Valley. The view from the top is breathtaking. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Would do again!

Visited June 2013
Randolph, New Jersey
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Wow. This was probably the highlight of our whole vacation. At the start I didn't think I could do this - my heart was pounding as I took the first few steps & I wondered what on earth I was doing letting my children (13 & 10) climb this, then I looked up & they were off. Our guides Arie & Cynthia were excellent, they made us feel safe and confident. My husband has vertigo but their patience & explanations helped him achieve this climb - and enjoy it - even the sky bridge. I am short (5ft 1in) and some of the steps were big for me - but the sense of achievement I still have will stay with me for ever. So glad I didn't chicken out and walk up. The zip lines down were fast & fun - we have done several before - but the climb is what makes this a unique experience - not to be missed. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rachel R
Charlottesville, Virginia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“A Must!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The people (Alex, Patrick, Caeser)... the sights... the people you meet... All AMAZING. This was awesome, we did via ferrata, zipline, and repeled.

The staff were funny, helpful, understanding, and just perfect. They all speak Spanish and English well, but I believe 2 also speak French.

We were picked up and dropped back off in Cusco and every moment in between (even the drive there) was an fun, funny, perfect adventure. This is a MUST.

I will say that it requires some fearlessness and physicality, but I am 40 and I was flanked by a 12-yr-old and a 70-yr-old and we all made it happy

PS: Tell Alex you met his brother from VA

Visited April 2014
2 Thank KGREENW7
Lima, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best service ever!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I wanted to go to Cusco just to visit the same as everyone, Machu Picchu, but when a friend of mine told me about Natura Vive, this was the first thing I booked. Believe me, it was the best decision I could make. The tour is completely safe, the service is the best I've received in my whole trip (they even bothered to climb to our suite to offer us some wine). Also, they shared their experience with us and told us lots of different cool stories. I recommend this to anyone!

Visited March 2014