“Best Adventure in Cusco”
Review of Natura Vive

Natura Vive
Book In Advance
More Info
US$476.90*
and up
Skylodge Sacred Valley Overnight Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb up 400 mt on a rock face through the Via Ferrata and descend the mountain flying over the Sacred Valley and enjoying the breath taking scenery, using our incredible 6 zip lines from 100 mt to 500 mt long. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Services: Via ferrata, Zip Line/Canopy or Combination. Daily Departures.SKYLODGE ADVENTURE SUITES: Unique in the world, the first hanging lodge.At Skylodge Adventure Suites you can sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom, that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of the Sacred Valley by night surrounded by the Milky Way. To get to Skylodge, you can climb the via ferrata or hike to the zipline. Includes via ferrata, or zipline tour, one night at skylodge Adventure Suites, gourmet dinner and breakfast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My 14 year old son and I had an amazing trip with Americo and Alfredo doing the via Ferrata. These guides were very experienced and made us feel very safe. My son felt that it was 'scary,' but I think it was the most thrilling part of our entire 10 day trip to Peru. Spectacular views!

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We LOVED this adventure! The guides were great - fun and friendly - but also very safety conscious. They explained everything very simply and clearly, and then kept an eye on us to make sure that we were doing everything correctly all the time. The climbing was super fun! The views were awesome! There was a "bridge" that really got my heart beating! The zip lines were fun too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

An absolute must-do in the Sacred Valley. The view from the top is breathtaking. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Would do again!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Wow. This was probably the highlight of our whole vacation. At the start I didn't think I could do this - my heart was pounding as I took the first few steps & I wondered what on earth I was doing letting my children (13 & 10) climb this, then I looked up & they were off. Our guides Arie & Cynthia were excellent, they made us feel safe and confident. My husband has vertigo but their patience & explanations helped him achieve this climb - and enjoy it - even the sky bridge. I am short (5ft 1in) and some of the steps were big for me - but the sense of achievement I still have will stay with me for ever. So glad I didn't chicken out and walk up. The zip lines down were fast & fun - we have done several before - but the climb is what makes this a unique experience - not to be missed. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rachel R
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The people (Alex, Patrick, Caeser)... the sights... the people you meet... All AMAZING. This was awesome, we did via ferrata, zipline, and repeled.

The staff were funny, helpful, understanding, and just perfect. They all speak Spanish and English well, but I believe 2 also speak French.

We were picked up and dropped back off in Cusco and every moment in between (even the drive there) was an fun, funny, perfect adventure. This is a MUST.

I will say that it requires some fearlessness and physicality, but I am 40 and I was flanked by a 12-yr-old and a 70-yr-old and we all made it happy

PS: Tell Alex you met his brother from VA