“Excellente”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We arrived outside the normal schedule but they're nice enough to let us in to the garden for the kids to play. Oscar served us a delicious chicken dinner...the sauces are amazing and the fries are magical. We'd definitely go again in a second!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

For the cost, the food is amazing. I had the unlimited rotisserie chicken, salad, and french fries for only s/35. The maracuya sour was the best I ever had!

The service was impeccable and Oscar (the owner) even sat down at our table to have a drink with us. If you're visiting Urubamba, you must try this place!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a huge restaurant but I really like the rustic feeling of the place.

The staff were so nice and professional. It´s always nice to see beautiful smiles.

The menu has an all-you-can-eat option. You choose either meat, chicken or vegetarian. It is served with side dishes. And you can eat a whole chicken if you want. And the fries are to die for. They are sooo good. I had the chicken and it was a tad dry. That is why I rated the restaurant as 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

I highly recommend this restaurant. The setting is beautiful. The staff is very friendly, A very peaceful and tranquil dining experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We ate here while staying nearby at the Villa Urubamba Sacred Valley Lodge, and had an excellent meal of roasted chicken, fries and salad. While the menu was unexceptional, the food was absolutely first-rate by any standard. Simply writing this review makes me hungry again.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

Wallpa Wasi Restaurante in Urubamba, is a great place to eat while in the Sacred Valley. This is not your typical "all you can eat" establishment. The roasted chicken is out of this world, and the French fries are the best I have tasted anywhere. The dinner includes chicken, fries, and a delicious salad selection. The friendly staff was readily available if we wanted additional servings of any part of the meal. The newly built restaurant is a beautiful place, with lovely place settings by Pablo Seminario Ceramics, which is another great stop in Urubamba. Everyone on our OAT tour gave this a thumbs up.

2  Thank orchidpat