We stayed here as part of our honeymoon and just before we did the 4-day Inca Trail. The hotel is perfect, cosy, quiet and romantic. Food was lovely and whilst we don't normally like hotel entertainment, they had some very interesting shows. Location was perfect for the Inca Trail as it's between Cusco and the start of the trail which means we didn't have to get up as early as the others who left from Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba