I stayed at Sol & Luna as part of a two week trip throughout Peru. This was one of my favorite hotels I stayed at! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the staff was professional and friendly and our casita was great. I loved the layout of the room, so different from anything I have ever stayed at. The beds were super comfortable, the bathroom was huge and unique. The food at the hotel was amazing. The breakfast was superb and the dinner, while expensive, were excellent and worth every penny.I love that the hotel is environmentally conscientious as it is community-oriented. One hundred percent of the hotel’s profits are redirected into schools and other programs, the most visible example of which is the Colegio Intercultural, a private school that draws children from all walks of life. Great stay, great cause. Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba