We recently stayed at Sol y Luna for 4 nights as part of an Adventures by Disney tour (which I highly recommend!)... we really enjoyed being there, so tranquil and they have done a great job with the landscaping. They have a stable, and offer horse back riding, which part of our party took advantage of, and spa services as well. Although the mornings and evening got a little nippy, the staff provides hot water bottles for the beds at night! The casitas were really lovely, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast buffet!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba