Sol Y Luna is not only a wonderful place to stay in the Sacred Valley...but, by staying there you will be contributing to important philanthropic work that the owners are doing in the valley. They are making an effort to help many indigenous people with educational resources, jobs, and other activities. It is a beautiful place with a helpful staff and mature gardens. Great food....a spa....a ranch for horse-back riding. You'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Stayforlong S.L. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba