We spend 5 nights in this garden of Eden. Beautiful peaceful garden.
Very quite and clean- except the little swimming pool.
Ideal location to discover the Sacred Valley: Pisac,Chinchero,Moray,Maras, Ollantaytambo
We recommend to do the Huchuy Qosqo trek.
Very good breakfast with fresh food, home made granola bars- thank you for sharing the recipe.The restaurant was ok, but after 4 days we wanted something else.Very nice staff, friendly and always ready to help
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Sacred Valley, Peru - Urubamba