“Great food and service in trendy setting”
Review of Paca Paca

Paca Paca
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Urubamba
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Open 6 days a week Tuesday to Sunday from 1 pm to 9 pm. You will find the best of the peruvian food, also pasta and pizza
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Recommended by a local and it was truly a great find. Had great shrimp appetizers and good drinks. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had our taxi driver drop us here by chance and it really was great! The Lima bean ravioli is to die for. The owner and his wife speak good English which is uncommon here. They were helpful getting us a taxi home when we finished. Hopefully we will get another chance to dine there before we leave the sacred valley

Reviewed 23 May 2014

It is my first time in Urubamba, Peru and a friend of mine took me to Paca Paca for lunch. The restaurant is so welcoming and charming! Great cuisine, fresh ingredients, delicious food and very artistic presentation. The waitress was very nice and I would recommend Paca Paca to anyone staying in the Urubamba Valley. You may also wish to try their home made pizzas made in a wood burning oven. You should also consider getting a few nice locally made crafts that are for sale at the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Paca Paca serves beautiful food with fresh ingredients and clean flavors. Also, they make delicious pizzas in a clay oven. It's a little gem in Urubamba! The restaurant is very cute with an artsy vibe. Staff are super friendly.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Someone told me about Paca Paca, the new restaurat in Urubamba, Cusco... so I went there. I always go to Cusco and Urubamba and I had eaten nicely before but... this was the most delicious meal I have had in the Valley: the food is great, the recipes are terrific... the pizzas are the best ever and come from a wood burning oven. As to the atmosphere is loads of fun and very entertaining.. They have a cute little shop where they sell that kind of funny object which you cannot leave behind.. ah... but also all the decoration in the restaurant is purchasable... I bought the nicest crafty box for my living room.